Thursday, September 27, 2012

And the rest of the main floor...

The Keeping Room:
Love these beautiful built-ins and fireplace.


The furniture was the homeowners. I added accent tables, lamps, and pillows.


Upstairs Porch:
The house has this amazing outdoor space, complete with T.V. and brick pizza oven.



I could see myself enjoying a lot of summer evenings in a space like this.


Upstairs Guest Bedroom:


The bed was the homeowners. I added the nightstands, bedding from Target, and the lamps from TJ Maxx. I would have been nice to have some art above the bed, but like I said before, my time was limited towards the end.

Master Bedroom:
There are a lot of great architecutual features in this room - curved walls and tray ceilings. The mantle and stone on the hearth and around the fireplace were reclaimed from old buildings.


The furniture was the homeowners, and the bedding is from JC Penny.



Master Bathroom:



Home built by Guardian Homes.

No comments: